Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unstoppable sex desire  (Read 2158 times)
veronica
« on: July 11, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

Hi,
I am 19 year old and live in Australia, have been to several areas in world but never been to US though. I am a little afraid and wanted to ask a question. I have been having sex since I was 13. First time it was kinda forced on me, I didn't like in the beginning and resisted, but he forcefully licked by pussy and I enjoyed it. Since then it has been just a passion for me and I am getting involved more and more. All day and everyday I just think about sex. I have slept over hundred of men in my life and have done everything you can imagine. In the early part of this I was enjoying sleeping with men and having sex but now I am afraid as all the time I just think about sex. I am trying to live separately from my parents but could not hold a job for long time. I have been just from place to place. Every time I change a job I decide that I will not do it again, but just after short time I just forget everything start sleeping with the men on my job and ultimately lose my job. I have sex several times a day with different men, some time at a job, or hotel, my place. Even then I masturbate several times a day and horny all the time and seeks any opportunity to have sex. I look for people online and sometime stays up all night and then can't work next day. I tried to talk to my doctor about this if I could get any medicine or therapy but ended up having sex with him in his clinic. Is there anything I can do about it. I just can't stop thinking about sex and now it has started to drive me crazy. I will appreciate any help and suggestion.
Thanks,
Veronica
M.D.
Administrator

Administrator & Counselor- free-sex-therapy.com

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 11:30:45 PM »

Hi Veronica,
Sorry for not being able to reply earlier being very busy. The pattern of your sexual behavior is consistent with sex addiction or a sexual disorder not otherwise specified. It is also called as hyper sexuality, sexual dependency or sexual compulsion. Your behavior for engagement in persistent and escalating patterns of sexual behavior despite increasing negative consequences to yourself shows signs of sexual addiction. Also, you have the signs of searching for compulsive partners which is also a sign of sexual addiction.

Unfortunately, you have the roots far back into your childhood when you were abused and since then probably have this complex or psychological distress. I think you have been alone since that incident and due to the distress which has embossed in your mind, you just kept clinging on to sex to forget about it. More you think about it more you indulge in the sex. The initial pain and humiliation is still in you and to retaliate that you are involved in this passion of sex.

I would recommend you to consult a good counselor in your nearby area where you can followup regularly. It will take some time and a lot of patience to overcome this problem. This is not impossible but a little tough and demanding. I will not be able to guide you by this online forum for the therapy. For the complete treatment you will need help and personal attention of a counselor where you can follow up continuously and regularly. I am always here and will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Good luck,
PS-let me know if anything I can do to help you.

Admin
free-sex-therapy.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: